Friday, August 26, 2011

Braxton and Madison

Braxton
-says his Cars cell phone is his "i-phone"
-loves learning new phrases to use like "You're pulling my leg" and "you're hot!"
-calls devices he makes "JPS's" then I remind him it's "GPS"
-after we walked out of his kindergarten assessment he said, "that wasn't as bad as I thought"
-starts kindergarten this coming Tuesday, weird.

Madison
-"milky" still calms her if she's cranky
-it's too cute when she shakes her booty
-calls her doll "babes" sometimes
-she locked herself in her room twice last month. once was over an hour...grandpa rescued her! I now know how to use the unlocking thing. She didn't cry til the end, just played and said, "save me mom!"
-I forgot to add, at Braxton's first tball game she informed me she had to go potty, well the bathrooms are REAlly far away so I just grabbed another mom and she held up a blanket for me in the corner of the field (it's times like this when having a boy is nice). She then started going and to my surprise, number 2 came out. Wow! After the shock, we got some wipes and took care of it. I just kind of pushed it to the side and covered it with leaves. That was fun.
-always says, "it's gark in here"
-loves to eat "honey and butter" sandwiches
-likes to use her purple "hanitizer" when her hands are dirty

1 comment:

Dr. Travis White said...

So cute that Brax wants an iPhone rather than a Droid at age 6 and he loves iPad's! Brax is ready for Business School huh and Madison pronounces things like Brax use to when he was little when he called me TraBis and not TraVis! Lol! Gotta love it! She still loves ham?