Friday, August 26, 2011

Shopping

I took the kids on our annual school/fall winter shopping trip. It was too fun, again:) I took them on different weekends and Brady took the other child on a daddy date.

Braxton LOVES Chinese food. And he is flashing his favorite

purchase, a watch. I love an accessory for my boy,

they are few and far between.

I told him that if he was good while we shopped then I would take him somewhere fun.

Although he didn't try anything on til we got home, he was a trooper.

To my surprise he chose bowling, we haven't been in so long.

It is his favorite past time.

Drying his hands to get them ready.


He was having so much fun!


Racing for his next turn.


Love my boy:)


Next it was Madison's turn.

She was SOO ready. For one, Braxton went the week before and she had to go half a day without me. (Don't worry Daddy got took her to Wal Mart and got her a pink booster seat for our kitchen and some pink Hello Kitty jammies, that she never wants to take off. Basically she was fine with out me:) And two, she loves shopping. Brady called me after we had been out for a while and he was like, "Are you coming home today?" I then noticed we had been gone with 6 hours:) We didn't even care. We stayed out for 2 more hours. Madison was awesome, she loved every minute of it never crying or sleeping. It was soo fun for me too:) We got her her first earrings (I will post pic soon) and some to die for wide leg trouser jeans. She chose to eat at Chick-fil-a. Til next year:)!


We hung out at the tree house before we left.
Love you chick.

1 comment:

Dr. Travis White said...

I recall that Food Court very well! We went there a few years ago and Brax loved a certain game room there if I can remember. I don't think you had Miadison at theat time we wetn though. Brax loves Chinesse food now? Beignets too still? You have so much fun with Madison, and ur pics and smiles show it! Love the pic of Brax dancing adn he still loves bowling! Right on!