Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween

We decided to paint our pumpkins this year.
This is at his parade at school.
He looks so grown up.
He decided to wear his Batman costume to school since someone in his class was being a Ninja Turtle too. I was surprised he cared.

I had my mask on before he came into the classroom and he didn't recognize me.
I was calling his name and he just kept looking around.

Grandpa and Grandma always make it fun!

Our traditional shot.

The kids were really into trick-or-treating this year.

After a few houses Brax said that Madi and I were too slow so the boys went on ahead. I thought Madison would be too tired but she was a trooper. We now have enough candy to last us until Valentines Day. Great, just what we need:)


4 comments:

Shannon said...

CUTE, I have loved catching up on your blog!!! Can't wait to see you guys.

Springers said...

I love how Pam and Royce always dress up. And way to go following the tradition! cute cute.

Dr. Travis White said...

All that candy until V-Day! U better have a dentist on speed dial Rachel! It is ur fault that they have all that sweet because ur kids are sweet and their costumes are to die for. Their looks got them all that candy! Lol! Great job! It was sweet of u to join Batman in the classroom! I know how much Brax loves his batman!

Andrea Lee said...

I loved catching up on your blog just now! Life looks great, and your eyelashes are amazing!