Thursday, November 3, 2011

Kindergarten

Braxton started kindergarten this year at Mount Mahogany. We were soo excited! Hence the amount of pictures. He goes MWF from 9:00 - 12:15. He has just recently started riding the bus and he loves it. It's really nice for me too. I was nervous when he started because I knew it would be a big change. We have missed him but it has been good seeing him grow too. He loves being at an actual school now (his preschool was in some one's basement). I love being able to volunteer in his class for parties and such. On the downside, it has been way harder for me than I thought it would be. Let me just say that having a child in real school takes up a lot of your time and he only goes half days right now! Enjoy your freedom while your kids are at home!



Donuts for breakfast.
Daddy took the day off to take him to school with us.

Cuties.

My boy.

I was fighting back tears when I dropped him off.

Why was I the only mom crying?!


This is his "All About Me" poster.



School entrance.

I had to snap that.

Madison loves to talk about his teacher and his classmates just like she knows them.

Lining up to go in.

After his first day.

I made his favorite meal...Sweet and Sour Chicken.

1 comment:

Dr. Travis White said...

Me and Brax share a bond! He loves the same thing I do, but I make the Sweet and Sour Chicken a different way and with a different sauce and he may not like it if I cooked it for him but no matter who eats my cooking, they say they love it and how can a man cook the way that I do? Lol!I cannot divulge my secrets! I love PF Changs and I bet Brady loves his Chinese just like Brax or is he still hung up on the Taco Bell v. Del Taco thing? :)