Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Parent's Trip

We were lucky enough to have my parent's make a trip up to Utah and visit us. It was during October conference so we made it to that too. My kids surprisingly warmed up to them pretty quickly. We shopped and went to Cabela's and enjoyed conference together. It was fun to have them with us doing our regular routine. Hopefully we will see them again soon.


We got our dates mixed up and missed our sessin we had tickets to.

We were really bummed but we got to enjoy a Saturday session in the old conference center instead.

Doesn't this look fake?!

It was beautiful there.

Madison and my mom watching a Barbie movie.

Hanging out at my grandma's house with everyone.

My Aunt Mary has an AMAZING voice!

My dad took the kids for a walk every morning.

Braxton enjoyed it and Madison too.

She just got nervous when he would hold her because the first day he pretended to eat her arm and she freaked out.

Braxton picked these for me on their walk and used them as payment for his haircut.

What a sweet boy.

I touched up my mom's lashes before they left.

Yes, I do eyelash extensions now and I love it!

1 comment:

Dr. Travis White said...

Yea, u did tell me about the extensions! I recall making fun of New York on VH1 with you because everything on that poor girl is long and fake and is extensions but toenails! Lol! I am happy that u are learning new techniques in ur craft! You are beautiful and so it is only fair to make others the same way! But I was sad to read that u had tickets and missed ur session, that would be my excuse because wee are an hour ahead than Utah! Lol! And no pictures should have been taken while u were in there! Bad girl! Lol